Red Umbrella Moving in Paris Rain

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Umbrella-Moving-in-Paris-large-Impressionism-painting-Figures-Portraits-/121585304156
Inspired by the magic found in the simple moment, my aerial portrait series was spawned by views from my hotel balcony in some of my favorite cities. My work reflects the pursuit of the next stage of evolution in contemporary figure painting. In “Red Umbrella Moving in Paris Rain”, the movement of an umbrella in the Paris rain as viewed from overhead, is rendered in my signature Pixel Impressionist brush strokes. At first glance, this painting is a realist depiction of a moving subject; upon close inspection, it is a very expressive, Impressionistic painting. My work can be categorized with works by Chuck Close and David Kapp. I hope you enjoy this urban portrait. more info >

No comments :