New Figurative Oil Painting, Cool Young Couple In Paris

I'm having a real hard time deciding what to call this one. When I shot the reference video for this recently created artwork from the balcony of my hotel room in St. Germain in 2008, I noticed that the young man was dressed stylishly grungy and the Parisian woman, with billowy pants and blue scarf and sharp haircut was dressed very fashionably, as well, just in a very different vein than her friend. I painted this 30" X 40" oil painting with an impasto mark that is not always easy to reproduce in the .jpg, so there is an advantage to seeing the work in person, experiencing the flat and glossy, thick and thin areas of paint and the depth of the processing of the surface is more evident. For purchase details, go to my eBay gallery. For more information about my work, go to http://www.WarrenKeating.com

6 comments :

黃智樺黃智樺 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Anonymous said...

Rather interesting place you've got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Bella Benedict

江趙雲虹趙雲虹仁昆 said...

大肚能容,了卻人間多少事,滿腔歡喜,笑開天下古今愁。..................................................

said...

相見亦無事,不來常思君......................................................................

至馬馬馬馬玄馬馬馬馬 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................................................

宜DimpleHollow欣 said...

好看耶~一定每天有空給你支持..................................................