Combining Video and Paint: "Pixel Man II"


click to enlarge
11" X 14" oil on canvas, Pixel Man II. I don't usually paint this small, but I'm experimenting with different sizes for the next couple of months, and I'm really jazzed about this little painting!
It's part of my award-winning series, Overview, that was featured on CNN. It depicts an older Parisian man walking in Paris on Rue Cherche Midi. I got the reference for this painting from the balcony of my room at the Hotel Ferrandi.

SOLD.

1 comment :

custom made essays said...

I think in recent years, water miscible oil paint has come to prominence, to some extent replacing the usage of traditional oils. Water soluble paints contain an emulsifier which allows them to be thinned with water (rather than with paint thinner), and allows very fast drying times (1-3 days) when compared with traditional oils